1. The Eucharist as the source and summit of the Christian Life.
2. The structure of the Mass as the guide for successful Christian living.
3. The Eucharist as teacher of God’s manner of loving.
4. Sacrifice as an essential element in Christian love.
5. The Eucharist integrates Law and Gospel.
6. The Eucharist calls for a resolution of sins.
7. The Eucharist as participation in biblical submission.
8. Preparation and informed participation in the Eucharist as source of a most attractive, biblical lifestyle.
9. This informed participation in the Eucharist as a means to true popularity.
10.A Eucharistic life of sacrificial love as foundation of a happy and stable family life.
11. A Eucharistic life as the foundation for a successful personal life.
12. Eucharistic values essential to a just, equitable society.
13. Jesus Christ as the answer to every personal and social problem.